Monday 20 January 2014

Fearne Cotton Beauty Range

Fearne Cotton Beauty Range
From the fresh imagination of the beautiful Fearne cotton, here is the review on the stunning beauty products she made for boots. I bet this range was a winner  this Christmas for boots , as it definitely was  for me. I was persuaded by the lilac , spotty , vibrant green packaging and all of the flowers. The minute I saw this on the shelves , it became an item on my Christmas list!

The first item I picked out was :

This beautiful mini collection box full of small goodies : the stunning lilac flowered box contains : a mini body wash , mini body polish , mini body butter and mini body spray &body polisher, all of them have a unique vanilla fragrance. I think this has the cutest packaging , and hidden on the inside is a neon green colour - very impressed Fearne!




The next item I got in my stocking was this magical midnight manicure set , I really wanted a nail polish set that had stunning colours and was great quality. The names of these six nail varnishes are just  : Clover , which is this beautiful shimmering emerald green colour , Devilish Diamonds a shining glitter coat , Heart Ache which is a gorgeous musky dark romantic red colour , High Tide which is a mystical shimmering dark indigo colour , Cherry On Top which is a vibrant light red shade, with a fine shimmer   & finally Night Owl which is a glittery , shimmering black colour. I adore the names of these nail paints and they are top quality and last for over a week. All the colours are unique shades and picked by Fearne.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment