Sunday 13 April 2014

Revlon Spiderman Collection

Revlon Spiderman Collection

I recently found out that Revlon were releasing a product collection , with the influence of Spiderman. Now not only am I a fan of spiderman / marvel in general when you combine that with makeup , its a dream come true! I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these products, the colours look beautiful and shimmery. The names of these are super cooll : Gwen's crush (a beautiful fushia / purple shade) , Spidey Sense ( a shimmery tomato red colour) , 10 00 volts ( a gold shade) , Super Powered (a gorgeous mystical , dark indigo blue), Electrified Web ( a stunning copper orange shade) , I'm Electro ( A ice blue shimmering colour) . All of these nail varnished look absolutely stunning , they really portray the role of spider-man colours , and the web designed packaging is enough to persuade anyone . I cannot wait to purchase one of these products!! Thankyou Revlon for designing a product that reaches out to movie geeks like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment